main + extras
|Co-op: No||Multiplayer: No|
STEAM price €19.99
YOUR price €12.06
-40% Ask for product
“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you...” Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright. Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
- Throne of Bhaal: Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep!
- Fist of the Fallen: Help the Sun Soul Monk Rasaad find peace in his quest for vengeance, and determine the fate of a heretical sect.</li>
- A Price Paid in Blood: Join the Blackguard Dorn in carving a swath of destruction across the Realms, as he struggles to appease the increasingly bloody demands of his dark patron.
- A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the mysterious Thief Hexxat and take up her mission of retrieving long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara..
- In Defense of the Wild: Protect the innocent and stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
- The Black Pits II - Gladiators of Thay: Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and the legendary Githyanki.
- Easy Multiplayer: Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition makes it easy to find, list, and join multiplayer games, even while behind a firewall.
- Widescreen and More: Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition features full widescreen support, remastered area artwork from original renders, and a host of other interface and gameplay improvements.
- The 1.3 Release: The latest update to Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition fixes hundreds of gameplay issues and adds dozens of new enhancements such as adjustable font sizes, improved party pathfinding, and much, much more.
512 MB RAM
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
OpenGL 2.0 compatible
|Free Disk Space||
Aasimar Abjuration AD&D Rules Advanced Computer Modeling Alignment Alteration Attributes Backstab Bards Based on Tabletop RPG Beholder Book Tie-in Carrion Crawler Character Creation Character Import Classes Comic Relief Commerce Conga Line Party Conjuration Critical Hit Customizable Characters Cutscene Menu Day/Night Cycle Death Deicide Demilich Dialogue Trees Difficulty Level Digital Distribution Divination Dragons Druids Dwarves E3 2001 Elves Enchantment Ettin Evocation Exile Expansion Experience Points Famous Quotes Fantasy Favored Enemy Fetch Quests Fighter From Zero to Hero Gnomes Gods Hack and Slash Half Elves Halflings Hamster Healer Hidden Door Identifying Loot Illusion Infinity Engine Interactive Achievement Awards 2002 Inventory Isometric Viewpoint LGBT Lock Picking Loot Gathering Magically Imbued Weapons Mana Melee Mephit Miniature Giant Space Hamster Monks Moral Decisions Multiple Endings Necromancy Night Vision Non-Player Character Open World Party System Pausable Real Time Combat Pick Pocketing Quest Tracking Random Encounter Recruitable Characters Salamanders Scripted Events Searching Corpses Shopping Side Quests Slashing Weapons Sleeping Summoning Sword and Sorcery Theft Tieflings Traps Tsundere Turn Undead Umber Hulk Unit Formations Vendor Trash Weather Where Are They Now? Ending World Map